, ,


It was finally time to head back to Hollywood Studios. We got there for the park opening and went straight to Toy Story Mania for another furious round of string pulling / ball shooting (We swear it is hard work, your am is soar afterwards) IMG_0432IMG_0434IMG_0437

Then back to both the Rock’N’Roll Coaster and the Tower of Terror to get the adrenaline going. Just to make sure we were wide awake we then went to the Starbucks for some caffeine. One of the Disney cast members / employees ended up chatting our ears off with facts about the parks, things to do, etc. Daryl was hesitant but we decided to go to the Frozen Sing-Along Celebration. We will admit, it was pretty fun.


We also got a history lesson in all things Disney by heading to the Walt Disney: One Man’s Dream attraction. Walt lead a fascinating life and had a mile long list of accomplishments. He was a pioneer in the animation industry and the parks around the world are an everlasting memory of his hopes and dreams.



We jumped on a bus and made our way back to the Animal Kingdom one last time. We ate at the Yak & Yeti for lunch where we had some Asian cuisine for a change. Amy was not impressed, it was just okay. We had another wild ride on Expedition Everest before taking a walk around the park.


Under the giant “Tree of Life” we watched the 4D film, It’s Tough to be bug. It had been forever since either of us had seen A Bug’s Life, but the film was still fun. The sting bug “effect” was …. lovely.


We also watched the Festival of the Lion King show. A mix of musical/cirque the show was a huge production and was a site to see. A must watch.IMG_0487

Our final stop was over in dinosaur land where we went on the ride, you guessed it, Dinosaur. (No, not Jurassic park, we already went on that at Universal). An entertaining ride with dinosaurs popping out all over the place.




Back to resort with another early day. We were slowing down! Amy had a nap while Daryl did some organizing and went through all the purchases from the earlier days. When Amy woke Daryl had left her a monthiversary card celebrating 2 year and 2 months together. We drove out to the Wilderness Lodge that night for dinner. A uniquely themed resort which looked like a gigantic log cabin. We ate a wonderful meal at Artist Point and then headed back to our room. The realization that tomorrow was our last day made it hard to sleep that night.


Some Artwork and t-shirts we found that day.